Pages

Friday, March 12, 2021

moving into Kaupeka (year 7 - 8)

 Moving into Kaupeka


hi guys! This year I moved into year seven. Now I am a real senior. I am in a new hub and I have never been in this hub before so it was rather scary. I am going to tell you how I got ready for school and how kaupeka is going so far. 

So on the first day of school I woke up at 6:09 A.M on the dot. I woke up and realized it was the first day of school. I opened my eyes as soon as I woke up. I sprung out of bed and woke up my twin sister. I then ran out to the kitchen and started to make my peanut butter bread. After I ate my peanut butter bread, I ran to my phone and got Clock set up. I sprinted to the bathroom and started my timer for 2 minutes. I brushed my teeth so hard because I wanted my breath to smell nice. Now the time was 6:14 I think. Then I got some spearmint flavored gum to make my breath smell even better. After that I got changed into my school uniform and I was vibing to Ariana Grande. After I got changed, I ran out to the kitchen to make my lunch. Now the time was 6:30. I made my lunch by about 6:45. Then my dad woke up. I was really anxious about going to school. I really didn't want to go. I could play on my phone until mom woke up. Mom woke up at around 7:30. I took the dog around the block and then I went right back on my phone. We left at around 8:00. I was so nervous.

In kaupeka, there is way more work than i expected. I usually can't finish my work by the end of the week.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Elise! I loved hearing about how you got ready for school. Maybe next time you can tell us how your first day in kaupeka went.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok lily, thanks for the feedback!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post