Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

CHRISTMAS POETRY!!

Hi. I am Elise and today i will be giving you a snippet of my Christmas Poetry...


Acrostic
1.
Milk
Elf's
Rudolph
Reindeer
Yay

Cookies
Hooray
Reeth
It is hot
Santa
Tiz the season to be jolly
Mistletoe
A pohutukawa tree
Sun is shining

2.
Reindeer
Up, up and away
Deliver
On our way
Lift off
Presents
Hurry

Haiku
1.
Santa gives me presents
The cookies and milk are made

Tuck up in your bed

Thank you for reading my poems

Have you ever done a Haiku or Acrostic Poem before?

6 comments:

  1. REALLY good! that was so good you are so smart and this is really cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree these are some really great poems

      Delete
  2. these are so fun and cheerful but if I were you I would make it a little bit longer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these, when we were little (5 years old) at my old school every week we would write a poem

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the advise guys
    :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post