Pages

Friday, March 12, 2021

pā week! :-)

hello everyone! this week at school it was pā week. you might be wondering what a pā is. a pā is a village type thing that your tribe lives in. it can also be a house. it is kind of like a fighting arena. 

we had to make an advertisement for a pā, like a home. here's my advertisement :). i also had to make a second advertisement with my buddy, Mimi. 
advertisement

i hope you enjoyed my ads.  

i have also completed my own pā. i did it with my friend Mimi. make sure you check out her blog too! we made views from the top and the side for extra detail and so it makes more sense.
top view

side view

we hope you liked our 
pā.

it was really hard to create the pā from the top. we had to add a lot of detail. i created the pā from the side on my own. i struggled at first, but then i got the hang of it. 

thanks so much for reading my blog. 

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post