Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2020

My Family MASCOT!!!

HELLO!!!!!! I am happy and excited for 2 reasons... tomorrow is MY BIRTHDAY!!!! and the day after is ANZAC DAY!!!!

Ok. so, for my reading follow up for Term 2, Week 2 we are doing mascots. i did one for my family. here is the link: Link for my mascot. My learning intention is to make connections between texts and real life experiences.

So i hope you like my mascot. now i am going to give you some information about it...

I was sitting in the hallway with my Chromebook on charge and realized 'ooh! i gotta do my mascot!!' so i went onto google drawings and started tracing New Zealand. then Australia, Philippines, Fiji, and some more countries!!

Have you ever made your very own mascot?

6 comments:

  1. Hi Elise
    Fantastic google drawing on the mascot for your family. Your mascot is very relative to what is happening in our present lives and reminds me that as a world we are all in this together. We also look forward to the day when we can travel to other countries again. I imagine it would have taken quite a while to trace the countries! Most importantly I hope you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow. Do you know what you are doing to celebrate it at home? I would love to hear what you end up doing. Have a magic day
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. H Elise, Happy Birthday for Friday! What did you do to celebrate? Your family mascot is really cool. I like that you have used the earth. I know you and your family like to travel so this is really well suited to you all. Great job on your description and I am happy to see you have added your goal. Keep up the great work and awesome blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s cool. I never thought of the Earth as a mascot.... good idea because we do like to travel, except we can’t do that right now :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know. its sad. but our family does love to travel!!

      Delete
  4. Hi Elise,

    I love the Earth mascot and I think it is perfect for your family-you did have quite a "wordly" adventure awhile back! I remember face-timing with you while you were in Africa!!!!
    I am glad that you are doing this blog for school and look forward to reading more posts.
    Aunty Lizzy

    can't wait to read more from your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aunty Lizzie!!
      I also remember you face timing us!! I'm looking forward to posting more blogs for you and Aunty Susie to read!!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post