Pages

Friday, June 25, 2021

A Feisty Feline Cancels Plane Trip!!!

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog!! the goal for reading this week is 'revise and rework writing for clarity, impact and purpose'.  We had to choose 3 articles from Kiwi Kids News. I chose the following three: 

  • Cats forces aeroplane to cancel trip
  • Medsafe approves Covid-19 vaccine for over 12-year-olds
  • China announces new three child policy
The first one is about a kitten who somehow managed to get into the cockpit. it attacked the pilots and the plane had to turn around.

The second one is about how Jacinda Ardern is most likely going to let 12 year olds get Covid Vaccines. 

The third one is about how China is making a 3 child limit. So parents are only allowed 3 children.

Here is my reading task:

I hope you enjoyed!

Thank you so much for reading my blog for this week and i hope you enjoyed every bit of it!! see you later!


Have you ever read off of Kiwi Kids News?
Do you think 12 year olds should get Covid-19 vaccines?
Would you want a 3 child policy?
What are your thoughts on the cats incident?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post