Pages

Friday, June 25, 2021

Map Making!

 Hello bloggers! The goal for this weeks math is 'communicate and interpret locations and directions, using compass directions, distances, and grid references.'

For this we had to choose a location on google maps and screenshot it. I chose margaret mahy playground. Then we put a grid over top of it and share it with one other class mate. I shared mine with Charlie Lingard. He had to find the locations I chose for him and write the coordinates down. Here is my create

He got all of them correct! 

I hope you enjoyed my blog and I will see you in the next post!

Whats your favourite place in your country?

If you had to choose one place in the world, what would it be?

Have you ever been to margaret mahy playground?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post