Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

What Makes A Good Blog And Comment?

HELLO AGAIN! Welcome back to my blog. Today I will be teaching YOU how to write a great blog! Here are some examples of how to write good blogs AND comments


Blog

Catchy Title. EG: An exciting way to hook the reader in
Introduction. EG: Hello readers, today I am blogging about. . .
Information. EG: What you learnt for reading/writing/math
Conclusion. EG: Thank you for reading my blog. . .
Question At The End. EG: What did you do in lockdown?


Comment
Something Positive. EG: I really like the way that you. . .
Something Thoughtful. EG: Maybe when I have time i could. . .
Something Helpful. EG: Maybe next time you could. . .

Now you can ALWAYS come back to see how to write AWESOME blogs AND comments! Also, write your blogs and comments in order :). I really hope you enjoyed my blog and have a GREAT day (or sleep)!


  • Did you learn something new? 
  • Did you have fun reading my blog?
  • Do you think that you will come back to see how to write a new and improved blog or comment?
Thanks for reading my blog 😜

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elise,
    I like the way that you have put steps in for your readers. I am hoping that you use these steps every time that you post a blog. It's a good idea to put your goal in as well.

    Mrs Bryce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mrs Bryce

      Thank you so much! I will definitely use these steps! No matter what, even if I'm tired!

      Elise

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post