Pages

Friday, May 22, 2020

Learning with Mark

Hi!!! Today i am here to show you my screencastify. Here is my link!! Thank you for watching my screencastify.

WHAT WE LEARNT!!!!!!!!
We learnt that when you turn ad blocker off, you can see your world map. That is SO COOL!!!! We also learnt that if you tap your world map, you can see the Live Statistics. You can also see The Location that people have viewed your blog.

Thank you for reading my blog

QUESTION TIME!!!!!!!
Did you learn something new? 
Have you ever noticed your world map?

3 comments:

  1. hi Elise
    i loved how you made a screen castify on how to do that but was it dangerous turning of the add blocker

    were you shocked when you saw so many people were on blogger?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i was so shocked! as you could see, i spazzed when it said '18 views from NZ'!!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post