Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2020

My TOUCAN DRAWING!!!!

Hello my lovelies!! Today i am going to share with you my toucan art!

So for reading this week, me and my group had to make a poster about either a Kookaburra or a Toucan. For group C, they had to do Kookaburra, and for group L they had to do Toucan. I'm in group L so I did toucan. Here is my link to my toucan art. I hope you liked my toucan.

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT TOUCAN:


  1. Toucan can snap their tail backwards toward their head.
  2. toucans take shelter in hollowed out trees usually made by woodpeckers
  3. a group of toucan is called 'a brat pack'
  4. the actual name of a toucan is a toco toucan but it prefers to be called Betty
  5. toucans lay their eggs in holes until their starter homes are ready
I hope you liked my random facts about toucans!! My goal is to have about 50 facts about toucans by the end of term 3. Also my learning intention is to identify key words which when combined with prior knowledge, will help with understanding. 



I hope you enjoyed my blog!! See you guys next time!!

QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you had to write about a bird, what one would it be?

4 comments:

  1. elise, you need to make your toucan drawing on the setting 'anyone with the link can view' love you! great work!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elise
    I really enjoyed your facts about toucans you must have done some more detailed research as I haven't seen these facts on the other blogs, well done! Aren't they resourceful using what the woodpecker has created to use as shelter or do you think they are just lazy?! I would write about a rainbow lorikeet as they have beautiful colours like the toucans and are my favourite birds.
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elise,

    Great explanation of the task that you needed to complete. You seem very passionate about the toucans Elise. I like that you have found some extra information about them, well done! If I was writing about a bird I think that toucans might be something I would be interested in. I would like to try and do a Google Drawing of them as well. I might need your help though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all of you guys!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post