Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Report Writing On Giraffes.📜🐆

Hello my lovelies again. Today i am going to share my report writing on giraffes. I hope you enjoy looking at my report and maybe learn something new on giraffes.

 Giraffe REPORT   If you haven't read my blog that tells you about my screencastify, then your in luck!! Giraffe SCREENCASTIFY. If you would like to read my other blog about giraffes, here you go!! My Blogs :)

OK. im done with the links now (hehe).  So now i am going to say goodbye. This is the shortest blog i've ever done.


BYE

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elise
    You have a great understanding on how to write an information report in particular an animal report including all the relevant information, height, weight, what giraffes look like, habitat, environment, diet, predators etc. You have done a great job of sticking to factual information and not being tempted to add any personal thoughts or ideas. Well done! What did you find out that you did not know previously? Were any of the photos on the slides from your travels?
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Katrina! I did not know that girrafes ate for 16-20 hours each day! and no, i do not have any picture from my travels because i could not find any :(

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post