Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

My Lockdown Adventures

Hello from my bed in my house.🏡
Today i am blogging about MY LOCKDOWN!! Oh Also i will be adding some emojis to make this colorful since i cant go out now :(. 

Trimming Grass With Scissors:
So!! Me and my twin sister play a lot outside on our property. We had a driveway visit with one of our BEST friends, Caoimhe.🏠😇 It was about 5 April and we were walking our dog. We went to her house and they saw us standing on the end of the driveway. that was fun. Caoimhe was bored and wanted to mow the lawn, so she got hair dressing scissors and came back to the front lawn. She started trimming the grass with scissors. Then her big sister Casey ran inside to get more scissors and did the same. we had to go home now. 😞
we got home and the first thing i did was grab kitchen scissors and ran outside. i trimmed the grass for about two hours.🌄
That's my new thing.

Lockdown Activities:
Corinne and me get bored very easily, so we made these papers with a list of 5, 10, 15, 20 things to do at home.🏡 they say:
10 things to do at home
  1. go for a walk
  2. draw
  3. colour in
  4. write a poem
  5. play tag
  6. have family fun
  7. play dress ups
  8. do sports
  9. eat
  10. DO CHALK 
Please rate this out of ten, ten being the best and one being the worst. when you are done, please return this to __ _________ _____. Thank you!

So that was our letter. we put them in peoples mailboxes on our street and wait for them to return them. 

Thats it for my blog and i hope you enjoyed! I also hope you are enjoying YOUR lockdown! 

If you have any ideas for lockdown, please comment them! thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Elise
    I really enjoyed your blog about what you have been doing at home. I actually think it sounds quite relaxing and definitely would fill in a lot of time cutting the grass with scissors! I have done some jigsaw puzzles which are also relaxing and a great time filler. It is such a fantastic idea that you came up with Corrine about a lockdown activity list. I bet that has given a smile to your neighbour's faces to know someone is reaching out to them, what great community spirit you have shown.
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Katrina.
      thank you. i have not tried a jigsaw puzzle because we have a golden Labrador puppy that eats everything he see's. and yes, cutting the grass with scissors fills in most of my time, but its been cold and rainy the last few days so i have not been doing that.

      Delete
    2. Hi Elise
      I can understand why a puzzle would not be an option then!
      Katrina

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post