Pages

Friday, December 13, 2019

Christmas Poem...💕

Hi! I am Elise and today I am sharing with you my LAST BLOG POST OF THE YEAR!!!!
This week I made a Christmas poem.
Here it is:
The Night Before Christmas
Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the
house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse!
I heard a jingle, I got a tingle. 
I heard something on the roof, I think it was a hoof!
 I saw some lights, they were very bright!
 He wore a big red suit and big black boots, his beard was
wiry like roots and his face was covered in soot.
He left a present or two, was this night true?
 Before he left he fed his deer, and put a note on a chair!
 Last but not least he checked his map, and put a present on
his lap.
He flew off in a flash, i thought he was gonna crash!

Then he yelled “MERRY CHRISTMAS    TO ALL AND
GOODNIGHT!!!!   HOHOHO

I hope you enjoyed my Christmas poem. It is cringy, but oh-well
About my poem:
I spent about 3 days working on a poem. It took me quite a while to start off my poem but eventually it came to my head. I was thinking, 'hmm. What should it start off with? OOH! I KNOW!! I heard a jingle. Wait. But what rhymes with jingle?' So i searched 'what rhymes with jingle' so this little website came up called 'Rhyme Zone' so i clicked that and it helped me a lot. My word was tingle. So i continued. At the end of my poem i thought it could be Before He Left He Fed His Deer, And Put A Note On A Chair. So i thought i had finished but really, no.
On the second day i added something. I added I Saw Some Lights, They Were Very Bright.

Thank you for reading my Blog Post

Have you ever Redone a Christmas poem?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post