Pages

Friday, October 18, 2019

NZ Disaster!! TRAIN CRASH!!!!!

On the 24th of December, 1953, a tragic train crash happened. We did some learning on the subject. Me and my sister, Corinne, did an animation on it. It was called the Tangiwai Disaster. Here is the link to our animation. https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1mBLnt6lDwwB-vl3cbBM3o6TQK61Yx9VqZy1CPGQFVmI/edit#slide=id.p

I hope you like our animation. First we made the title, NZ Disasters, then we put a background on it. Next we made another slide. We made a railway for our train. then we made it break. and the train came ZOOMING past. The first carriage fell, then another, then the next one, but thankfully the last carriage was safe!! We did lots of fun learning!! 

What tragic disasters do you know about?

2 comments:

  1. I loved the way you described what happened and I know that the landslide was a big disaster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post