Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Student Teachers!!!!!

                         Student Teachers

Right now, we have a couple of student teachers. The one in my class, is called Miss Thomas. The one in Mrs Carney's class, is called Miss Wood. 
Miss Thomas has: blond/brown hair, brown eyes, tanned skin and a nice personalty!!!
Miss Wood has: brown hair, blue eyes, tanned skin, a slightly freckled face(in a nice way) and a nice personalty!!!

I really enjoy having these teachers in my hub. They bring smiles to the hub and separate classes. Every day, I say hi to them. They say hi back and smile. I think that they bring joy to the children around them. I would definitely have them back. When they leave I will be so upset. The are a great edition to our hub!!
I personally think that they will be GREAT teachers!!!! 

SO THANK YOU TEACHERS FOR BRINGING THEM TO OUR HUB!!!!!!!!!! (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (:

Have you ever had a student teacher in your class?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elise great blog i like how you put what they look like and there personality
    and how you said u think they bring joy to the children in tumu hub
    10/10 😶😺

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post