Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

How Has Technology Changed The Way We Learn?


How has technology changed the way we learn?


Hi. My name is Elise and I think school was better years ago, like when I was in year one and two. We only had books, Ipad's and pens. Our books were to do our math and writing in. the iPad's were to play math games and other games in free time.

When I was year one, we had pens and pencils and a couple of books and an iPad. I think we had 10 or 15 iPad's per class, and in my class there were about 22 people.

Technology changes almost every year, week or even days!!! It is hard to believe, but it is very true. There are now hubs, if you don't know what hubs are, they are, for example three class rooms in one!! There used to be blackboards, now whiteboards. There used to be no TVs, now there are. The school years have changed a lot since I was year one.

We have new things. Technology is great!! It helps so many people. We now have more useful things, such as, whiteboard tables, Chrome books and other things that will take too much time to say and explain.


When I get a job, our school will probably change a lot. It might even be knocked down!!

What do you think about the schools changing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post