Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2019

NEWSPAPER CLOTHES!!!!!!!

Hi, my name is Elise. Me and my class did Newspaper clothes! The instruction was to make formal clothes. We had to make at least 2 jackets, 1 skirt and 1 pair of pants.

The people in my team were: Lara S, Corinne E, Lucas C, Lewis C and Me! I made a jacket, Lara made the skirt, Corinne made the pants, Lewis made a hat and Lucas made a hat as well.
We had 55 minutes to make our clothes. My biggest fear when we were creating this, was that I wouldn't finish in time. And that happened. DUN DUN DUUUUN!!!!! It was so stressful.
It felt like time just zoomed by like a cheetah! It went so fast. I liked doing it. It was pretty fun. I think we all should of had hats.

My team was so positive. We were all so stressed. When we were doing cat walk my jacket RIPPED!! My highlight of this challenge was when we were making it!! I hope you enjoyed my post on Newspaper Clothes!!!!!!!!!

If you could make clothes out of newspaper, what would you make?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post