Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Winter Sports, Netball

Image result for netball ball NZWinter Sports, Netball
For Winter Sports, I chose Netball out of Soccer, Hockey, Football and Netball.  The people in my team were: Claudia, Lily, Mimi, Corinne, Zoe NS, Sophie, Jasmine and me. The very first time we played it was rainy, cloudy and windy. Very windy! The leaves WACKED me on the legs and ears! We lost that round. I bet we would of won if it wasn't so cold. The second time we played we lost. The third time we lost but got 1 goal. We kept on losing until Corinne and me went on holiday. Fortunately the last two games that got played our team WON!!!! Sadly I wasn't there, cause I was still in Canada. I got Player Of The Day a couple days before we left for Canada. I think my team played pretty well except the only problem was....... IT WAS FREEZING!!!!! My favourite position is Attack!

If you could choose a Winter Sport what one would it be?







4 comments:

  1. Kia ora my name is Olivia L, This is amazing because you used the right amount of punctuation, Did you know I like to play netball too, Next time, you could and Why did you chose to do your blog post on netball?


    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you. I chose netball because we had to post on Winter Sports, and my winter sport was netball. well duh!! have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this blog post Elise. I clearly recall the first day being so windy too! It can be challenging playing in some conditions. If I played a winter sport I probably would have chosen to play football. What sport do you think you will play next year?

    ReplyDelete
  4. probably netball again

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post