Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

How Can WE Save The Enviroment

How Can WE Save The Environment


On Tuesday the 7th of may Erica Lingard came into our hub and tought us about saving the environment! she has a shop called EcoMe. the first thing she showed us was reusable stainless steal clips. she called them Forever Pegs. The next thing she showed us were stainless steel straws. they were a packet of six straw that were different colors . she also has vegetable bags and meat or weighing bags. then she showed us her coffee mug which was also stainless steel. she Had two and she had one for her husband. the colour where different. they were silver and rose gold. the rose gold pone was for Erica and the silver one was for her husband. 

2 comments:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post