Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

What´s your favorite animal in New Zealand?

 Hello everyone! This week for math I had to do a statistical investigation. My question is What´s your favorite animal in New Zealand?


I got 26 people to answer the question. Here is my graph :)

i made it big so you can see it
i hope you enjoyed my graph.

I also made a slide so you can see more of it and what ´place' the animals came. 

if your wondering what a statistical investigation is, you think up a question (e.g what is your favourite cake flavour) and you write down your choices (e.g chocolate, vanilla, red velvet, other). you then go around and ask your question to people. you can have an aim, like i did. my aim was 25 and i asked 26 people. after you collect all your data, make a graph and customize it. 

I hope you liked my blog.


QUESTIONS
If you had to create a statistical investigation, what would your question be?
If you had one question, and the question was what is your favourite cake flavour, what would your flavours be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post