Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2021

how to make honey-cinnamon bread!

 hey everyone! were out of lockdown finally! how are you?

this week for writing we had to write instructions. i wrote instructions for a breakfast i make some mornings. i used to make it all the time when i was around the age of 5 or 6. i called it land and water, but i changed the name, now called honey-cinnamon bread. more serious :). heres how to make it:

WHAT YOU NEED:

  1. A side plate

  2. White bread

  3. A butter knife

  4. Cinnamon sugar (for instructions scroll down)

HOW TO MAKE IT:

  1. Make a line down the middle of the bread with the top of the blade of your knife

  2. Put butter on the bigger side

  3. Spread the butter evenly on the bigger half of your bread

  4. Sprinkle as much cinnamon sugar as you want over top of the butter on your bread

  5. Drizzle some honey on the other side of your bread

  6. Spread the honey

  7. Eat it


heres how to make the powder:

WHAT YOU NEED
Get a jar (does not have to be glass)
Get cinnamon powder
Get icing sugar
HOW TO MAKE IT
Fill the jar up halfway with icing sugar
Fill the rest of the jar with cinnamon powder but leave a little bit so it can move around
Shake the jar vigorously until mixed

i hope you enjoy my snack

would you eat it?
would you make it?
how does it taste?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post