Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2020

How to write the best blog EVER!

HI GUYS! I'm back and today I will be showing YOU, MY poster. This week we had to make a poster about how to make a quality blog and comment. I really liked the subject for this week. Have fun reading my blog for this week (actually for today). Here is a picture of my learning for this week. Enjoy reading my blog.

I made it huge so you can read it.

I hope you guys learnt something new. I'm sorry, this one is extremely similar to my other blog. My reading learning goal is: Use linking word and phrases to link some paragraphs and organise related ideas into paragraphs.

I'm sorry, that this blog is extremely similar to my other blog.

This one:
yeah


My writing learning goal is: identify key words which when combined with prior knowledge, will help with understanding.
That is my blog for today. Thanks for reading and i really hope you guys enjoyed my blog. See you guys soon!

Did you learn something new?



2 comments:

  1. Hi Elise,
    I like your informative poster on how to write and comment for blogs! Love the different colours, use of titles and sub titles and the numbering!
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aunty Lizzy!! Tell Uncle Mike I miss him and I miss you too.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post